Winter Semester: May 30th
Summer Semester: November 30th
RULES REGULATING THE MOBILITY OF VISITING STUDENTS
- Students willing to come to the LSUAS under the Erasmus + program send the following documents to the International Cooperation Department: Student's Application Form with a photo, Learning Agreement / Training Agreement, Transcript of Records and Accommodation Form. Application documents are available on the website.
- On the basis of the received documents, the Coordinator of the given Department accepts candidates - foreigners to undergo part of the studies / practice at the LSUAS and transfers the signed documents to the University Coordinator.
- Invitation Letter and Acceptance Letter are issued and signed by the University Coordinator.
- Current didactic offers in English are available on the Faculty's websites. An updated teaching offer is provided by the Area Coordinator to the International Relations Department by May 30th of each calendar year.
- Changes to the selected education programme may be made within one month of the beginning of the course.
- Faculty Coordinators are obliged to deliver to the International Cooperation Department within two weeks from the beginning of the didactic classes: class schedules, lists of subjects and lists of academic teachers assigned to conduct classes with foreign students in a given semester.
- All administrative activities related to the admission of a student from abroad are conducted
at the International Cooperation Department.
- Foreign students have the opportunity to apply for a place at the LSUAS Student's House. Students accommodated at the LSUAS Student's House are subject to the rules contained in the "Regulations of the Rubicon Student's House".
- International students, immediately upon arrival, are obliged to report to the International Cooperation Department to complete the basic documentation.
- In accordance with the Regulations of Studies at the LSUAS, foreign students are subject to the registration procedure in force at our university, i.e. they are recorded in student albums
and registers. They receive a LSUAS student card and a Course Credit Card, which is the basis for participation in selected classes and for applying for course credits in a given semester.
- Foreign students are required to have a valid visa or temporary residence permit and a current insurance policy against the costs of treatment and the consequences of accidents.
- At the end of the mobility period, foreign students receive a list of credits - Transcript of Records issued by the International Cooperation Department on the basis of received Course Credit Cards signed by the Faculty Dean. The University Coordinator issues a Confirmation Letter confirming the period of studying / completion of an apprenticeship at LSUAS.
- Documents related to the admission and stay of foreign students during their studies are stored at the International Cooperation Department, in students' personal files.
- Organizational units falling within the scope of the didactic division, i.e. dean's offices / secretariats, are obliged to provide all organizational assistance in students' arrivals and departures.